Just saying hello

Walter Choate 02/22/2014
I sent you an email. I'm following your video's you like on your youtube page,and learning a lot. On some, I even take notes. The subject matter and hosts you have choose to explain things are very good and I like your style very much.

As I mentioned in my email to you: I'm new to the definitions of things and much want to learn more; the advise of your astrologer mentions that you need to seek and ask of those who enter your boundaries: what are they giving in return?

All I can say in response to this, is that I am a Holy Spirit filled man that can offer prayer, help in furthering the work you are doing for the Kingdom of God and His People.

I will send a couple of pictures of myself for you to read and glean - hopefully - positive energy; however, I must tell you that right now I'm going through my seasonal depression (Spiritual insights & keeping negativeness at bay).

Well, thank you and hope to either chat sometime in the future and in meeting you more.

Very Sincerely, Walter

New comment

Psychic Readings Menu

Contact

Kimberly Bunch, Seer www.kimberlybunch.com 509-470-1697 kimberlybunch4u@yahoo.com